2 engineer vacancy and responsibilities
- Maintain the engine room / UMS Duty Engineer as needed.
- The deputation of the chief engineer in his absence or if he is unable to perform his duties due to an accident or illness.
- Preparation of the main engine and other machine-building plant for the sea.
- Daily operation of the main engine and other machine-building plant.
- Organization and supervision of engine room security guards / UMS engineers.
- Organization and supervision of all employees of the engine department.
- adoption of safe work practices on board.
- Environmental protection.
- Assist C / E in monitoring PMS equipment parts and scheduling tasks to ensure timely fulfillment of these responsibilities.
- Maintenance of basic engine-auxiliary, loading and unloading and loading machines.
- Maintenance of machine rooms, internal metal surfaces and general cleanliness.
- Any other responsibilities provided by the chief engineer and foreman.
The second engineer, 2 engineer vacancy, as the opportunity arises, to study the chief engineer.